Throughout the year, we have many opportunities to leave the campus and enjoy time away. We take part in service and missions trips, worship opportunities at "The Gathering Place", camps at Epworth by the Sea and Campmeeting, as well as a host of other excursions. We are always open to new experiences so bring your ideas and let's seek Christ together.
- June 28, 2020: Youth Beach Day. Please sign up via email! firstname.lastname@example.org
- July 19-21, 2020: Refuge Retreat to Magnolia Springs State Park. Please look for email for more information
- August 2, 2020: Pool Party @ Eric & Alisia's to celebrate our rising 6th graders! All Youth (including rising 6th graders) are invited!
- August 15, 2020: Above All Youth Night of Worship. Meet at the FLC at 6pm. We will ride the church buses together. Worship starts at 7pm. Look for more info on our facebook page. Make sure to bring a chair and a canned good for donation! Please let us know if you plan to attend so we can plan accordingly!
- October 8, 2020: Casting Crowns Concert (Tickets are already reserved) Will send out more information as it gets closer.
- November 20-22, 2020: Encounter Epworth (Look for more information upcoming)